The Farm's small staff accomplish amazing things, but they need the help of volunteers to serve as many students as possible. Individual volunteers and business groups have been an important part of the Farm's vibrancy since the beginning.
VOLUNTEERS serve in these helpful roles:
- Farm Guides: introduce elementary and middle school classes to the Farm’s plant and animal life
- Chef Assistants: help prepare for taste tests and assist with culinary programming
- Landscape Artists: keep the herb, flower, and fruit beds beautiful and blooming
- Farm Assistants: help with special building projects during days of service
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or complete the volunteer registration form. We will follow up within three business days.
- Training is provided for all volunteer positions!
watch this video to learn more!